November 21, 2011

FESTIVE WEEKEND

Photo by Micah, with almost no touching-up by me. Taken after a great night out with friends. I think his camera just seizured in the drunken 1am bedside-table light. I love the effect. I call it my "Loveless" portrait.

This weekend was a blur of Christmas shopping, Thanksgiving planning and birthday-celebrating. I ate too much, drank just the right amount, and didn't sleep enough. 'Tis the season.

Now I'm back in the office, trying to cram five days' worth of work into three. It's going to be so worth it come Thursday; we'll be spending Thanksgiving with this lady's amazing parents in Charlotte. Then we're coming back on Friday to start preparing a Friendsgiving feast on Saturday with our friends Natalie and Travis. More food. More drink. Rinse, wash, repeat. Not too bad for my first Thanksgiving away from home.