August 2, 2012

BIRTHDAY BOY

Today is my (oldest) younger brother's birthday. William "Bill" "Billiam" "Will" Ralph Fabry. He's a typical Leo, if you put stock in such philosophy - magnanimous, independent, ambitious. Indeed, a lion. Right now he's in Chicago, about to graduate from Le Cordon Bleu while simultaneously busting his ass in the kitchen of Grant Achatz's Aviary. It's been such a pleasure to watch him come into his own over the last few years, find a muse in food (a subject on which we endlessly relate), and pursue it with singular abandon.

And today he turns twenty-six. It was a great age for me; hopefully it will be for him too. Happy birthday, Will.

-

On a separate note: I'm going to start incorporating more design elements into my photography from time to time. I want them to be even more reflective of my experiences, and to infuse them with more... muchness. It will also just allow me to play with typography. I hope you enjoy.